wtorek, 10 marca 2015


Call me walkie, permanent daydreamer ( honestly, nightdreamer would appropriate as well). Utterly in love the Great Britain (York is your must have when sightseeing UK, complete cutie pie). Mentally on the edge as great final exams are just around the corner ( not such a corner being 8 weeks to go, but well.. ). I found today a critical day in my exam preparation procedure, when walking home from extra maths classes (obviously, if you keep me some company you will easily notice having extra classes is my "favourite" activity) holding a cup of rosemary-organe tea felt completely calm, which is not such an usual feeling and might be just calm before the strom, but let's hope it's just turning over a new leaf. Well, fingers crossed. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz