wtorek, 17 marca 2015

Hi!
My laptop has been taken from me, not like I've lost it, no. It's just some terrible creature finding a shelther into my laptop made me give it to a person I should call a laptop doctor. Well.. this is embarassing, that I'm using my phone to put something something of sense in these words. Okai, I cant complain, the good side is me watching half blood prince with a cup of citrus green tea. No it's not that kind of commercial tea that never tastes like citruses and not even tea, let's be honest. It's just a cup of green liquid with oranges that might have had some vitality before I killed it and put into thia cup, nevermind. Concentrate on the real taste of citruses, please. Another good side? My brain's kinda turned into bear mind demanding sleep every single hour. I must admit, I love it, who doesnt love sleep? But the true is 48 days left to my terrifying exams and my bear temper will not influence nicely, HELP!

Ï

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz