środa, 11 marca 2015

Good afternoon Folks!

Well.. I announce today as a national distaster day (speaking of my own imaginary world, okai). This day should be celebrated with staying in bed for the whole day, so nothing worse than spilled cocoa happens (well, its tragic enough). To the point, apparently waking up almost three hours before classes is not enough for me to make it on time. It's not even helpful with picking the right clothing (as long as stained sweater is not right, but everything can change, who knows, let's hope). Despite all my brain's night abilities, its also not enough to keep in mind what I need, so all of my needed papers stay home having fun instead of accompaning me by staying in my bag. Yes, night abilities. I dont know if it's me or everyone's brain becomes genious during the night. What I mean is waking up in the middle of nowhere (i.e. night) with a great conclusion being described a day after in class or keeping calculating different problems when sleeping. I know, it's awesome, seems like there's a hope for genious mind discovering lifechanging feature in a few years ahead, but why the hell that genious little creature in my brain works only when I'm dreaming? It's frustrating.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz